THIS YEAR THIS YEAR

Excellent animating as always, I love the fact that you brought that up, it doesn't fucking matter how many videos you put out. I always expect quality from you.

Chaos Girl Chaos Girl

the story was good, it reminded me of many other animes I've seen but nevertheless. As an artist myself I have to say you could've done a little better job on the drawings, if you make a part 2 to this perhaps try putting forth more effort into your art work unless you wanted it to look like that and if that's the case then to each is own.

Antumbra Antumbra

very interesting indeed, its very complex and some ways confusing but I'm sure that's what you were going for. I didn't play through the whole game but I can tell that you put forth much effort into creating this cluster fuck of calamities. I myself am a fan of horror based things such as this and horror is the life that breathes into us is it not. It is when we feel most alive when we stare into the face of darkness, breathe it deep, and then drown

DroneLocker responds:

You are too kind Blaz :) You are the kind of gamer - I want to make games for.
Keep your eye on me my friend. This was just a taste of things to come.
I will shake and crush this stagnant scene of horror games.
Frak you jump scares - WE will be flying high and sharp.

Inkanians Inkanians

excellent game its a real brain teaser, sounds effects are decent as well but the gameplay itself is what won me over.

Simon Vs Dracula Simon Vs Dracula

An excellent piece my friend, Castlevania was a pretty interesting game I liked its gothic styles and now you've captured it with your own style. Very interesting.

Balls of Steel Balls of Steel

A very cool piece! Posing looks great and a lot of detail to view. nice.

Oh no! A Spider-Zombie! Oh no! A Spider-Zombie!

Your shading and lighting ain't bad, as a fan of blood and gore, yours could use some improvements. But I understand you like to cartoon it up with some of your pieces, so I digress, your posing is excellent though.