Chaos Girl Chaos Girl

the story was good, it reminded me of many other animes I've seen but nevertheless. As an artist myself I have to say you could've done a little better job on the drawings, if you make a part 2 to this perhaps try putting forth more effort into your art work unless you wanted it to look like that and if that's the case then to each is own.

Antumbra Antumbra

very interesting indeed, its very complex and some ways confusing but I'm sure that's what you were going for. I didn't play through the whole game but I can tell that you put forth much effort into creating this cluster fuck of calamities. I myself am a fan of horror based things such as this and horror is the life that breathes into us is it not. It is when we feel most alive when we stare into the face of darkness, breathe it deep, and then drown

DroneLocker responds:

You are too kind Blaz :) You are the kind of gamer - I want to make games for.
Keep your eye on me my friend. This was just a taste of things to come.
I will shake and crush this stagnant scene of horror games.
Frak you jump scares - WE will be flying high and sharp.

Inkanians Inkanians

excellent game its a real brain teaser, sounds effects are decent as well but the gameplay itself is what won me over.

Mutilate-a-Doll 2 Mutilate-a-Doll 2

I love this kind of stuff!!! there is so many ways to kill this man I just imagine him as someone I despise. Love it.

Dark Dayz - Prologue Dark Dayz - Prologue

sorry but I've played a lot of zombie flash games and this one just don't cut it. Its original but it feels like its already been done, the gameplay was ok but I find it a bit generic if the action was thought out a little bit better then you would have got it for me.

A Dragon Named Coal A Dragon Named Coal

The story is cute, its also turned around you always hear about the knight not about the dragon. I'm not much for 8bit myself but the gameplay was ok, either then that I'm sure there's plenty of people out there who would enjoy this.

CleverCrowGames responds:

Thank you for the kind words. For the alpha release we're working on, combat will be getting a huge upgrade. As we also feel it's a bit lackluster in its current state.